Thursday, September 22, 2011

Help me get to the World Cup!

Hey Derbyverse

As you know the 1st ever Blood and Thunder World Cup is happening this Dec in Toronto, Canada.

I have been lucky enough to be accepted as one of the international announcers, this is a great honor and a chance that I hope to take up.

But as we all know in derby you have to pay your own way, so as it stands if I want to go I will have to pay to get there. I have had a quick look and travel + accom looks like it'll run to apox $4500 NZD. That is a lot of money, so this is where you come in.

I need your help! I have set up a donate button on the right hand side of this page, so people who want to hear me call matches at World Cup can donate.

Now I know that people are getting hit up from all sides to donate to help people get to the world cup, so as a little incentive to donate here I have a bunch of stuff I have picked up in my recent travels that I will be giving out as random prizes to people who donate. All you need to go into draw is to donate.

Prizes include:
Derby Merch from around the world (t-shirts, stickers, badges)
exclusive Rollercon bags
Roller Derby DVD's
and or course since I'm the number one Masked Derby MC in the World I have two Luchadore Masks to give away.

So please help me out and donate, tell your friends.

I'm also looking for sponsors, if you would like to talk about sponsorship please contact me at riotactnz@gmail.com

Thanks
Mic Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment